Dilute the Metarhizium anisopliae OD with water by 100-200 times, and after stirring evenly, remove the oil slick on the surface, then put in the seeds, soak the seeds for 4-6 hours, remove them to dry, and then promote germination and sowing.
The crops that can be used for seed soaking are mainly vegetable seeds such as melons and nightshades.
1) After the oil suspension agent is mixed with water, there will be a small amount of oil slick, which can affect the germination, and the oil slick should be removed;
2) When soaking seeds, the seeds can be placed in a gauze bag for seed soaking, which is convenient for operation;
3) The water temperature of the dilution water should not be too high, and it is advisable to feel no heat by hand;
4) Every 1-2h, stir and mix well;
5) Properly extend the soaking time for new seeds